It should be quick, simple and effortless to open an account with one of the top online sportsbooks featured at BetOnlineAmerica. These are the general steps that you will need to follow to create an online sports betting account:
- Visit the online sportsbook website and click the “Join”, “Sign Up” or “Register” button, which is normally located at the top right of the homepage.
- Provide your email address, and choose a username and password. You may also be asked to set up security questions and answers for an additional layer of protection, while some online sportsbooks offer two-factor authentication or a PIN.
- Type in your personal details. You will need to enter your name, date of birth, phone number, and address. Some sportsbooks also ask for the last four digits of your SSN.
- Choose your marketing preferences. You can select whether you want to receive offers and promotions, and if so, via which channels.
- Type in your bonus code or choose your welcome offer. For example, BetUS offers a 200% crypto sign-up bonus covering the sportsbook and casino, or you can alternatively choose a straight sportsbook bonus, a straight casino bonus, or a non-crypto welcome bonus.
- Verify your account by completing a KYC process. This typically requires you to upload scans of documents to prove your identity, address and banking details, such as a driver’s license, bank statement and utility bill. This is a standard anti-money laundering measure conducted by licensed, regulated online sportsbooks.
- When your documents have been approved, you can make your first deposit, unlock your bonus funds, and start to place bets. You can also set up responsible gambling measures, such as time limits, deposit limits, and bet limits if you so desire